Provider: Kellogg Brown & Root Services, Inc.
Contract Period: March 10, 2004 – March 9, 2009
The Logistics Worldwide schedule 874V (LOGWORLD) is a procurement vehicle administered by the General Services Administration (GSA) to allow any US Federal agency quick and easy access to pre-approved and certified contractors for work anywhere in the world. LOGWORLD helps agencies utilize the latest concepts, methods, and technology in material, resources, distribution and supply chain operations management in order to achieve efficient supply and value chains and logistics operations while providing improved customer service.
LOGWORLD is a multiple-award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity contract. Selected vendors provide logistics expertise in all program phases (planning, design, development, test, production, fielding, sustainment, improvement, modification, disposal, etc.).
KBR has been selected as a LOGWORLD provider. Our scope of services available to Federal agencies through LOGWORLD includes, but is not limited to:
View KBR's GSA LOGWORLD pricing schedule
Printer Friendly Version of this Page
- Contingency planning
- Logistics Strategic Planning services
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) support
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) process management
- Project Management
- Integrated Facility Management
- Operations Management Support
- Inventory management and operation
- Asset or property visibility and management
- Operation of warehouses, stockrooms or storage facilities
- Fulfillment systems and operations
- Property disposal management