Halliburton.com homepage Halliburton Corporate Energy Services Group KBR Latest News and Archives Community Relations Careers at Halliburton Login to MyHalliburton
Contact the Board
Please choose one of the below listed options to report complaints about Halliburton's accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters to the Audit Committee, or other concerns to the Board of Directors.

•  Complaints relating to Halliburton's accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters will be referred to members of the Audit Committee.
•  Other concerns will be referred to the Chair of the Management Oversight Committee.
•  All complaints and concerns will be received and processed by the Halliburton Director of Business Conduct.
•  You can report your concerns anonymously or confidentially. Your confidentiality shall be maintained unless disclosure is:
    º  Required or advisable in connection with any governmental investigation or report;
    º  In the interests of the Company, consistent with the goals of the Company’s Code of Business Conduct;
    º  Required or advisable in the Company’s legal defense of the matter.

Call Write E-mail
Board of Directors
c/o Director of Business Conduct
Halliburton Company
5 Houston Center
1401 McKinney
Suite 2400
Houston, TX 77010

Printer Friendly Version of this Page

Advanced Search

  Switch site language to:  Russian
  Translation Policy
   Copyright © 2005 Halliburton Company | Privacy Policy | Legal